Sign in to follow this  
Guest jwlaurie

ATC sound levels

Guest jwlaurie

ATC sound level is only about 25% of the sound levels in the rest of the program. I can barely make out what they're saying over the engine noises when such sounds are set to a level that doesn't upset my neighbours.Anyone have any suggestions as to what might be wrong. One suggestion I had was that the sound acceleration level in DirecX was too high so I turned it down but it didn't help.Input appreciated,Thx,Jeff

Have you experimented with changing the settings of the sliders for engine sounds and ATC etc in the Settings /Sound dialogue ?

Guest jwlaurie

>Have you experimented with changing the settings of the>sliders for engine sounds and ATC etc in the Settings /Sound>dialogue ?>>No David I hadn't and thank you, that was the problem. It's been many years since I was even in that area of the settings menu I'd forgotten all about it.Thanks again,Jeff