Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmond

nhancer

Guest tmond

Can someone plse tell be how to get in the box below profiles so I can put my EXE in there???Desparate.Tim:-) P.S. Is there something after that I need to do to activate it??

If you click the Help tab, you can follow the tutorial.BTW here are my FS9 settings.Anti-Aliasing Supersampling/4x4Antistropic Filtering 16xVertical Sync ApplicationThat gives me very sharp edges.Dave F.CYYZ

Guest tmond

Dave.My problem is i hv the shivers real bad. I still need to know how I can install my FS9.EXE in the box that's below the profile box because whatever I put in there it ain't gunna work if that's not done. Don't you hv a file in your box as to where you want these settings to effect?

Click on Add...that will open a window..navigate in that window to where your fs9 exe. is situated and click on the fs9 exe. to add it.Russell.

Guest tmond

Thanks Russell. That did it.:-) Tim