Sign in to follow this  

Astraeus B737-300

I'd be interested in seeing this, but the picture doesn't show (at least for me).

Guest Airtours

Come one people i need feedback! so im posting this to get it back the main page!come on!how am i meant to update and rework it with out peoples comments?PS the new 757's engines are to big at the back also the spoilers, etc...

Guest JDH

Did we not read the posting about the reasons behind the removal of the screenshot forum??This should be deleted soon.

is there something wrong with my link? i did not post a picture, right? so what's up?

Guest JDH

I wasn't replying to you, I was replying to Airtours who had posted screenshots. This has now been corrected by one of the moderators.

Keiron,This is the second time in less then a week that you have posted screenshots to this forum. The first thread was deleted. This time, pictures were removed from this thread. The thread was left here so that you might read this. Since you are either unable or unwilling to read and abide by the notices anchored to the top of this and the other forums: DO NOT POST SCREENSHOTS IN THIS OR ANY OTHER FORUM! Screenshots are not allowed until AVSIM gives the go ahead and removes the ban. There is no deviation from this.If you want feedback on your work, place links to the screenshots that are hosted on your own site. If that is not possible, then you will have to wait until screenshots are allowed.This is the last warning before your account is deactivated.http://www.avsim.com/vaworld/mikep/smallsig.jpg