Sign in to follow this  
Guest fullstoplanding

Which aircraft would you pick?

Guest Dnsmo

Thanks! Since I love turboprops, I'll definitely want to check out the YS-11 and the BE30.

I just love the Carenado C182RG. It's such a capable airplane and fun to fly.

PMDG 747-400 Loved the 747 since I was a young. Although not a 744 I remember the 747's Lufthansa flew to Philadelphia. Ever since then I loved the 747. I guess I fly it almost exclusively now.

My signature says it for me. It's as exciting as the new TU154M

Dave Taylor gb.png

iFly 747-400Close competitors:The Eaglesoft Citation XFreeware Linder Designs Gulfstream V with custom panel. Sorry, but I have modified the panel with Panel Studio, so do not see the original designer title.Happy flying:RTH

Good topic.. helps us all find new aircraft and new inspiration.OK for me.... Freeware- Milton Shupe's Beech D-18S which I love.Also the above mentioned BAC 1-11, the Tinmouse 737, the now free Ready for Pushback 747 200 and of course for a challenge the project Tupolov TU 154M.Payware... anything by Realair, The dreamfleet A36 or B58, the PMDG 744, Level D 767, the Flight1 ATR, The Flight1 Coolsky Super80.If it was just one.. well that changes daily depending on mood... at the moment it's the D-18S.Paul

SSTSIM Concorde - nothing comes even close!Cheers,S

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

I fly a modified Lear 45 exclusively. Custom panel, sound and other tweaks make it "mine".

Guest Frostee

Hands down, I would be flying the leveld 767!

>iFly 747-400>>Close competitors:>>The Eaglesoft Citation X>>Freeware Linder Designs Gulfstream V with custom panel. Sorry,>but I have modified the panel with Panel Studio, so do not see>the original designer title.>>Happy flying:>RTHI am a bizjet guy. Your reply got me interested in trying the Gulfstream V by Lider Designs so I downloaded it. There are a couple of things I can't get used to about it. The sounds are excellent except there is a brief gap of silence in the engine sound when it loops while in-flight that drives me bananas. I know I can alias the Learjet sound but I have grown to dislike it. I wish there were some better small jet sounds out there. Also, the night outside view when the landing lights are on is weird, the whole plane glows. Do you see this too? However, I liked the plane enough to try to buy a commercial version, I found one at Flight1 by Blue Star but it seems the link is broken and I can't buy it. Too bad they lost a sale.