Sign in to follow this  
Guest fullstoplanding

Which aircraft would you pick?

Hello dolph98:I fly just about anything and like the variety, but also am a bizjet guy. Three of my favorites are the Gulfstream V, Dassault Falcon 50, and the Eaglesoft Citation X.The Gulfstream seems to fly the fastest, higher, and with more payload than just about anything else. Range is unbelievable.I am not sure I quite understand "the engine sound when it loops", but fear I am not much help either here as I do alias the Learjet sound. Probably a search for other sound files in the library might give you other options.The landing lights are a bit overdone IMHO, but my "whole plane" does not glow. I have attached a screenshot so that you can see if it looks like what you see in your display.For what it might be worth to anyone, the panel I use is the gulfst04.zip download. I have edited it to my own preferences. Unfortunately, it uses the old gauges which will not work in FSX. I implemented a modified Learjet panel there for my use.Also for what it is worth, I have used other Gulfstream V's (and others) in past years that might be more to your liking. The following are a few downloads for your consideration.g100-moz.zipg-IV Pax Source Files.zipgulfstream-ivv3.zipgulfstream-v-updated.zipldgv1.2.zipgulfstream-v.zipsgulf5.zip (Mike Stone's V)usafgulf.zipIf you can't find anything that you want to take a peek at or want a copy of my configuration, my email address is rthodgestoo@verizon.net.Good luck:RTH

Guest DenhamPPL

Bimbling around: Real Air SpitfireShort haul: CBFS HS748 (again!)Long Haul: Level-D 767The one I fly most now is the Level-D 767. Fantastic piece of virtual engineering!Adam

Guest tatest

The Sikorsky 43 from Bill Lyons' Golden Hawaii package.

Tough to only pick one... but here goes:RealAir SF-260 Marchetti.Runners up:Singles:Dreamfleet BonanzaFlight1 Meridian and Pilatus PC12Twins:Flight1 C421 and DA Cheyenne

Bert

Guest capman23

PMDG 737NG, easy to learn, fun to fly

Guest capman23
RFP747-200 Jim CYWG
i tried that plane, had a good time started to learn, very hard though, ill stick with pmdg. ha