Sign in to follow this  
Guest jl999

9 Dragon Kai Tak v2 is up

I agree!I was half-way through the v.2 download (crawling...lol) when I saw Clutch's post that nothing really new was added, so I dropped the downloads. I have had no problems with the original version as well.A patch to add what was changed would be most welcome though!Mitch

Hi,I wanted to install version2 and deleted the files from version 1 as requested but I get in trouble when I have to delete the +500 bmp files from the worldtexture map. I am using Vista and the bmp's aren't displayed with a date, the date filter doesn't display any files. Somebody knows how I can make a "normal" list of bmp's without that ridiculous star rating?Thanks,Hugo

Kai Tak running great after the 1.1 patch (no more errors exiting FS).So no need to use V2, thanks to the 9D team for your immense contribution to the community.PatAMD Opteron DC 185 @ 3GHz, Zalman7700Cu cooler, Corsair XMS 2GB DDR, 7800GS-OC, Asus A8V MoBo, RaptorHDD, TrackIR4, CH FSYoke+TQ+peds, Eclipse RED KB, WinXP-sp2

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Darn!Not 500 files, more like 5000 if memory serves me right.There must be a way to extract the Zipped CAB file off of the FS9 CD to a temporary directory lessen the workload!If possible, you could just delete the folder and rebuild it from the CAB file.I do not know if maybe a repaire would work.Maybe someone has the info on just which ones were changed/deleted and the we could get a zip file to you with "just" what's needed here.Before you do anything, get what is there now onto a backup CD.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

yes, you are right, 5,397! files says the manual.Ok, I will try it by hand then *:-*