Sign in to follow this  
misgav

ALT+ENTER refuses to go back

Guest DALTech_Ops

Ironically, I too have the same issue with the following problem: The screen goes blackish-grey in fullscreen mode and will not return. If I alt-enter, everything returns to normal and the flight continues. Hitting alt-enter again back to fullscreen renders the blackish-grey screen. So basically, I have lost fullscreen mode. It always occurs after I have selected a panel, such as the overhead or radio panel. And always while in VC which is the only way I fly.Symptons are: 1. Only happens when I'm flying the Level-D 7672. Only happens when I'm in the highest resolution (native) 1920-1200If I reduce the resolution to any other setting, I regain fullscreeen mode. Or, if I change planes.GeForce 8400GS 169.25 (Have tried various drivers with same results)HP 6600 quad3 gig ram

I could add something related to this. It's not just menus that refuse to cooperate. Sometimes even 2D panels don't show up anymore unless I ALT-TAB. Try to return by alttabbing back - certain CTD or black screen.I hate this hobby so much sometimes..

System specific I guess. In addition, I get about 3 fps in the windowed mode as opposed to at least 17-20 in full screen.

Kyle- you mentioned in an earlier post that you hate the blue title bars. Solution is simple- change them to dark gray with green letters.This makes them almost disappear.(similar appearance to the Boeing CDU)If you also set your Desktop Background to "None" you get a nice gray/black colour. Auto hide Tool Bar and Menu Bar as David Marshall suggested and you've got a Windowed set up almost identical to Full Screen. Have a look at the Pic- Window mode.Alex ReidATR 72 at CYYJ Terminal (CYYJ/2007 Scenery)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/184542.jpg