Sign in to follow this  
Guest manubalasree

pmdg panel.cfg pop pdf/eicas

Guest manubalasree

Hi,I need to display the popup eicas/pfd on my second monitor not the whole panel but the popup displays which come up when we click the panel. I tried changing coordinates in panel.cfg it does not work. How to make it work?

737 or 747?? To get it working on my 747 setup I first switch FS to windowed mode. You can only move the Lower Eicas, MCDU, and over head to other monitors, you need to right click the displays (in windowed mode) and select undock. Drag the diplays to the second monitor and then return to Full sceen mode. The only problem I seem to have is getting FS to remember the positions on the second monitor, I have to drag the diplays across every time I start FS. It's a pain not being able to undock the upper EICAS but I use the EFIS switching as a work around.Rob

Rob Prest

Guest manubalasree

I am referring to this section can it be changed.[Window12] // ND Popupsize_mm=400,400position=1visible=0ident=10302gauge00=PMDG_747_Main!EFISDisplay, 0,0,400,400,ND POPUP