Sign in to follow this  
Guest Logan826

LevelD 757 only for FS10

>Not sure anyone here cares but I think it is worth pointing>out. I just purchased $150 of odd ons today from Simmarket for>FS9 (wife bought me a gift certificate).>>I own FSX but I can't remember the last time I fired it up.>I'll probably end up unintalling it to make room on my Raptor>for FS9.>I've also purchased quite a few addons for FS9 since installing FSX (certainly more than $150.00); but most of it is in hopes of making FS9 look as good as FSX! :-lol However, unless I can populate the whole FS9 world with Flight Scenery Portland type stuff; then I know it's impossible! :-hah And when ever I purchase aircraft that are designed for both FS9 and FSX (not just ported), the FSX version always wins in the graphics/texture department. L.Adamson --- FS9,FSX,X-Plane

Guest Logan826

I see more stuttering in that last video then I have ever seen in FS9. So I'm sorry, but I'm not buying your claims of how smooth FSX. I will say this, I have yet to see any video of FSX posted on youtube that has been smooth. Danedit: I just watched the video again. Are you kidding me ???? There are 1 to 3 second pauses all over the place. I can't believe you can fly like that. With the performance of FSX I have yet to see one single video of a "smooth" pause free and stutter free flight. Anyone who says they have this please prove me wrong. Now mind I can get a smooth flight with min sliders, no AI traffic or otherwise and in the middle of WA, USA in the Default Beaver. Not my point. I can max everything and Fly out of KJFK with 75% AI all the bells and whistle add-on and get a very smooth, pause free flight with FS9.

>LDS, you are making a big mistake. I would have purchased the>757 in a heartbeat. Instead of trying to defend you position,>why don't you consider changing it? We are the customers ->isn't that the reason you are in business? If you are doing it>for the love of aviation, why don't you just produce>freeware?No. Most good developers are in business, because they perfected a craft after years and years experience. Most, also started with freely given freeware.Unless one is retired, or has won a large lottery; then compensation is usually required to stay in this field of talent. Otherwise, they are short changing their families and themselves. And the "love of aviation" quote is a crock. What it really means; is keep working your rear end off, then give freely to me; so that I can spend my off time with family, friends, and other pursuits; without having to spend years in perfecting the quality of simulated aircraft...........that you have.L.Adamson

Guest Logan826

Very well said. Even though I agree with the majority here of FS9 vs FSX perofrmance wise. I too understand a deveoplers choice and human nature to survive in this world we live. Dan