Sign in to follow this  
Speedbyrd

FS Navigator Question

I guess they're not selling FS Nav anymore so help with them is limited. Anyone know how to save "user created" waypoints into FS Nav so that they are not deleted when the new database is loaded each month?I've input the Supersonic NAT's that Concorde used but most of the waypoints are not in the database as they are just fixes. I've save these plans but the waypoints will deleted later this month when I input the monthly update.Thanks,

Cannot be done using the data files in FSNav. I believe you would have to write the XML code to place those waypoints, and then convert to a bgl file.There is a file available here on NAT waypoints, search for: nat_v.4.0.zip