Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

AFCAD Question

I have downloaded AFCAD's for a few airports and downloaded them to FS2002, but now I would like to download different AFCAD's for the same airports. Can I just download the new AFDAC files into FS2002 or do I have to delete the original AFCAD files first?If I have to delete the original AFCAD files first how do I go about doing this?

Howdy:If you're using AFInstaller.exe, simply drop the new airport file on it and it will overwrite the existing one.If you'd like to visually compare the current and new, use AFCAD's Import function to have a look at the new one. To switch back and forth, use "Load Airport" to bring up the current file (click No when asked about overwriting), then Import again, etc.Cheers, Holger

>Howdy: >>If you're using AFInstaller.exe, simply drop the new airport >file on it and it will overwrite the existing one. >>Cheers, Holger Yes I use the AFInstaller.exe and I wasn't sure if it would overwrite the existing one. Thank you very much. :)