Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ted_Thompson

B737-200 w/VC

Guest Albatross7107

I'm looking for one... So far all I see is Aerosim offering one. I've seen the "Tin Mouse" and one other version - both seemed nice and looked good, but no VC again :(Theres so much for other Boeings out there, I feel sad for the poor little runty jet - seems like he's been left behind (graphically speaking)I know there is content out there, but I searched for 3 days with limited luck, and A LOT of dead ends. Maybe it's the search engines?If you're reading this and thinking "Is this guy a retard?!" - no, I just don't know where to look, and would be grateful if you'd enlighten me.

I agree.You are right,..the only 732 with VC is the Aerosim. But I don

Staffan

Yes, the only one I know of too is the Aerosim as well. Looking at the screenshots might be just a tad under-detail for my liking. If Overland would come out with a 732 or a package like the Aerosim Vol.1; 741,742,732,etc., I would think it would be big hit.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Guest Albatross7107

Of course it also leaves the question, how does it fly?

As someone who fly's almost exclusive from the VC (I have Track IR 3 with vector expansion). I can attest that the freeware Tinmouse II is among the most amazing planes in the FS9 world, even though it only has a 2D cockpit.Tinmouse II with a VC would get my $50 in a heartbeat.I cannot say how the Aerosim 737-200 is as I have never flown it.