Sign in to follow this  
alexvs

9Dragons bus textures

Hi,Got a question. See the attached screen. I have no bus textures on Kai Tak. Does somebody know how to solve this?Regards,Jeroen van SchoneveldVelserbroekThe Netherlandshttp://www.captainsim.com/user/dl/b757/752_users_banner.gif http://sales.hifisim.com/pub-download/asv6-banner-proud.jpgASUS A8N-SLI, AMD Athlon 64 4000+ (2,4 Ghz) San Diego processor, 4Gb DDR 400 Mhz Corsair Mem, ASUS 8800 GTS 640 Mb videohttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/184572.jpg

Regards,

Jeroen

The Netherlands

This specific bus is a RWY12 object. Copy/Paste your RWY12 textures (all of them) to your main FS9 texture folder.Good luckHansHuizen NL

Hi Hans,I'm having exactly the same problem as Jeroen...Where can we find these RW12 textures? Are they included in the 9Dragons zip file or do we have to download them somewhere else??Thanks for your help,Sylvain

Download my repaints at AVSIM.

AMD Athlon 3800+ X2 - MSI Geforce 7600GT 256Mb - 2 x 1Gb OCz DDR Ram - Western Digital 250Gb - MSI K8N NEO4 FI - Windows XP SP2 - FS2004

That actually is a FS9 default airport bus. The textures you are missing are veh05a.bmp and veh05a_Lm.bmp. They should be found in your FS9/Scenery/Vehicles/texture folder. If not there, they got moved somehow and you may need to pull them off your FS9 disks.hope that helps,

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Clutch is correct, it should be a default texture as he rightly points out.The reason that I gave my RWY12 related answer is that I've been busting my brains for quite a while because many RWY12 textures were not showing up in some of my other addon sceneries and in this case the missing bus texture seemed to be one of them.The RWY12 textures are part of the RWY12 Object Placer program by Seeve Kahn who regretably passed away last year.Sorry Clutch, for suspecting your more than excelent VHHX scenery.Hans

That's a great find Opa. Hey, and many thanks to adding more "life" to 9Dragons with your AI ships. Between that, Aerosoft's superb AES now working with 9D, and all the AI flying around, the ol' gal looks pretty lively these days.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Thanx Clutch,I checked and saw that the textures were in the Vehicles directory, but for some reason they did't show up. I converted them to DXT3, restarted and tada ..... there were the busses.Great.Regards,Jeroen van SchoneveldVelserbroekThe Netherlandshttp://www.captainsim.com/user/dl/b757/752_users_banner.gif http://sales.hifisim.com/pub-download/asv6-banner-proud.jpgASUS A8N-SLI, AMD Athlon 64 4000+ (2,4 Ghz) San Diego processor, 4Gb DDR 400 Mhz Corsair Mem, ASUS 8800 GTS 640 Mb video

Regards,

Jeroen

The Netherlands

>Thanx Clutch,>>I checked and saw that the textures were in the Vehicles>directory, but for some reason they did't show up. I converted>them to DXT3, restarted and tada ..... there were the busses.>>Great.>Idem here, textures were present in my FS directories in DXT1 (no alpha) format but not showing up in FS.I opened them with DXTbmp and resaved them as DXT1 (with alpha): problem solved!!Thanks for the help!Sylvain

Download my repaints at AVSIM.

AMD Athlon 3800+ X2 - MSI Geforce 7600GT 256Mb - 2 x 1Gb OCz DDR Ram - Western Digital 250Gb - MSI K8N NEO4 FI - Windows XP SP2 - FS2004