Sign in to follow this  
Maxthrust

Airbus 310 panel!??!

Guest DanWalloch

I can't really find any A310 or 300 panels.....could someone lighten the way....i've only been able to find 2 on the net.

You can find a freeware panel on www.fsfreeware.com.You can also find there the cockpitviews add-on.Regards,Cees

It's a bit embarassing to still have this sitting on my HD :-(This now has an all new FS2002 only AP with new vector PFD and multi mode ND gauges.For those that prefer to sit on the throttles so they can see the gear handle, it will have the more conventional full panel view as well.Please do not post Screenshots _ Editorshttp://www.blandreynolds.btinternet.co.uk/DF_PG_sm.gif

Guest Basten_TFF754

Looks nice...When will you release it?Can't wait__________________________Bill Grobowski's*MD11 BETA Team*___________________________Basten Heidema The Netherlandsbasten@cheatsplaza.com

Guest abent

Yes Yes Yes....When will this be released? I have long avoided Airbus aircraft because I don't really like the narrow field of vision offered by most panels I've seen. This is great! You can see out the side window a bit offering a less myopic view. Please, when will it be released? It's a stunning looking panel!!!:-yellow1 Adam

Guest Pabra

This panel is screaming; Please release me, let me goooo.....by E.H. :-)

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Come on Paul, just release it. :D

Guest abent

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!Thanks Paul.Can't wait to get a copy of it. Does it come with a fully functioning FMC? ;) or whatever they call the FMC in an Airbus? - joking naturally!Really looking forward to this. Sweet sweet sweet looking panel!!!You're my new hero! :-lol Adam

Fantastic looking panel! Now that's what I call excellence in design. Great work Paul! I can't wait.Bill

Guest DanWalloch

Bill...if I may ask....where might I find a fs2002 patch for your excellent ERJ panel. Also are there any new panels in the works?

Paul,to be honest, I gave up all hope already. Now all my A310s jump with joy and wait for the new panel!

>....where might I find a fs2002 patch for >your excellent ERJ panel. Also are there any new panels in >the works? Try the file area at fsnordic.net for the latest ERJ panel upgrade.The panel I'm working on now? The MD-11 of course.:-)Bill