Sign in to follow this  
duckbilled

737-200 and best panel for 50N question.

Hello,I have two questions1. Is the Tinmouse II 737-200 the same as the FFX version? If so, where is the base package. The repaints reference timouse.org which no longer exists.2. I know there is a really good panel for the 50N series but I can't seem to find it now. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

>1. Is the Tinmouse II 737-200 the same as the FFX version? If>so, where is the base package. The repaints reference>timouse.org which no longer exists.all the information you need is in the tinmouseII support forum -http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=253at the top of the tinmouseII forum is a FAQ sticky with a link to the 732's model 'base' packs.--edit: clarification--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Regarding panels for the 50N model, search the library for ps737v2.zip - a very nice panel.DJ

Hi,If you prefer something else than the Tinmouse panel, this is the one to get,....search for the panel by Lu

Staffan

Thanks for information everyone. You gave me the exact information I was looking for.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad