Sign in to follow this  
kerke

Replacement for FS9 position and other lights

I reinstalled FS9 on my computer and it works great. However, years ago I downloaded a file from the library that replaced aircraft position lights and other lights with more realistic looking lights.Does anybody know the name of that download library file?Thank you in advance,Kerke

Guest Jeffhew

Search the library for Nicks lightfix v2.zip. I would have given you a link but, the library is down right now. Real Enviroment Pro is another great freeware program that fixes lights as well as many other things. Search for reprosetup.zipHope this helps.Regards,JeffThe library has been down for a while and I know the great AVSIM staff here is working hard to get it fixed. If you can't wait, and have an email address that you don't mind posting here, I can send you the zip files.Jeff