Sign in to follow this  
ejoiner

anybody have probs getting to the avsim lib tonight?

I have checked two different computers in my house (neither of which I have changed or altered) and I keep getting this message when trying to visit the avsim lib that my PC/browser wont accept cookies. thats BS. I tried two separate machines and 3 separate browsers on each. (IE6, IE7 and Firefox 2.0) All tell me the same message. I have no trouble accessing or downloading from other sites which also use cookies.just to be sure, I went into each browser and specifically ALLOWED cookies to be set from Library.avsim.net and avsim.com. I've written email to the library team, so no rocks being thrown here at all. Just wondering if Im a loner with this.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest Ken_Verga

I have this to but its explained on the homepage.

It wasn't when I posted this ,but no matter. situation understood!Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Just a healthy reminder as to how we all need and use avsim sooooo much!.......just this short wait for the fix is driving me potty! :-lol

Guest ThrottleUp

Ohh good I thought something had gone wrong with my browser!

Looks like I'll be able spend using fs rather than just adding to it ;) Seems like a positive to me, though hope the outage doesn't last too long, starting to get the shakes..............Have they tried turning it off and back on again :(