Sign in to follow this  
Guest william273

wilco question for fs9

Guest william273

am considering the wilco 777 but want some opinions as far as bugs and support. i've been reading all the forums the past few days looking for an aircraft but am a bit leary and confused about everything i've been reading. some developers/publishers don't support their products, forums locked or closed, bugs not being addressed. i'd like a heavy jet of some sort BUT more on the easier side, nothing to complex but must have a readable VC and good flight model. i've got overlands airbus and while pretty on the outside the MFD is unreadble in the VC and flight model to close to defaults. CLS a300 and dc10 excellent... unfortunetly they keep locking up. i've about given up of them. am i stuck with the defaults for ever? thanks, william athlon 6000 nivida 8600 2 gigs ram 80 gig harddrive 24in monitor

Guest william273

never mind, i got my CLS DC10 and A300 up and running. i'm good to go. william

Why not try the Wiilco/Feelthere 737-(300-400-500) It's a good aircraft for those just learning to fly a commercial aircraft. It has all the basic systems and with a good tutorial you could be up to speed in no time.Dave F.

I bought it and I'm not really happy it. I only used it once.Cheers,Fido

Guest william273

i got my CLS aircraft up and running so i'm good to go. will look into wilco though. thanks, william