Sign in to follow this  
Riah069

Here we go again

Wilco/Feelthere or Feelthere/Wilco i cant remember who has who by the ghoulys. Have again released a new version of the Vol2 Airbus.For those of you that dont know it is now in D (classified AREA)Why a classified area1st answer to youre question would be http://www.iemit.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9666Thats the Answer i got fron Scoobflight when asking what where fixed/Changed on this product.Upon looking at the link he gave me i though it was a link to the list of changes. I thought how nice and refresing. But NO it was to say well, You read it for youre self. Very Informative id say would you?.2nnd Answer would be Go figure it out for youreself its more fun that way, and saves the developers/publishers whatever a few key strokes to do the right thing.Now i hate bashing products i prefer to sit in the back ground and watch things unfold but this is the SECOND time if been upset by this mob and quite frankly, getting sick of it.$188.30 AUD is what i paid for the 2 Vol 1 & Vol 2 let me repeat $188.30 AUDAnd for that amount of money youd think id be entitled to a lousey readme from either side Wilco or Feelthere. I DONT CARE Just let me know what what was changed, i certainly have paid the price for that dont you think?Now i know the EULA, they dont have to provide updates,give you news,release patches or just basically talk to you. And at the end of the day its youre choice to give them youre money blah blah, but seriously if you cant trust ANY of these developers to do the right thing, WHO CAN YOU TRUST.... And Flight Sim would be a VERY boring sim. Wouldnt it?Mike

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080

'Tis indeed a strange way to do business. Sorry I can't be of any more help.David

David Porrett

That attitude is exactly why I DID NOT buy Vol.2 nor will I.I do own and enjoy the 737 and Vol.1 even with some of the quirks.But the attitude stinks over there.Zoinks! Watch out, here comes Scoob! (Shaggy)

I noticed your conversation over at the "unoffical non technical airplane forum" and the way those guys are treating their customers is a shame. There products are still full of bugs, even after Service Pack 3aIVxyz - or like they call it, the products are "ultra realistic", "very accurate", a "truly immersive sound experience" and of course "tested by active Airbus pilots and instructors".Fortunately they found the ultimate, ultra perfect way to solve the remaining problems - they are developing another product at there well known standards - the Embraer E-Jet Series. :-lol Toby

ROFL yep i saw that funny isnt it.. Still have 2 products broken and WAIT well release a new something else..But we have seen this thing time and time again. developers/Publishers getting too big for their boots and releasing more stuff and leaving a trail of unfinished buggy broken software.PSS CAPTAINSIM ring any bellsGlad to see another company following a tried and true method of looking out for there existing customers (Not from where in standing)Mike

Mike

unfortunately very very through!Maybe they loose to much time with racing sims :+ RegardsBrunoPS: Please make the broken products from 2 to about 4. Legacy not bug free, citation X not bug free, Airbus1/2 we know! But it is the only developer who gives us something new to play with at the moment.

Bruno 

Guest william273

well it's just a matter of time before they fall along the wayside like PSS and they WILL. i've about had it myself with payware aircraft. yea, some people have no problems with them but i'm not one of them. while they are or may be good i don't have time to install, delete, reinstall, change this, reinstall, defrag, reboot,uninstall, change drivers,delete drivers, reinstall drivers, defrag, reboot, download old drivers, uninstall, defrag, change config, reboot, etc. this goes on for days. finally, it works!!! it works!!! hey everybody ya got to get this aircraft... it's sooooooo cool! two days later coming in to land... on final... CTD! say what ya want... i'm stickin' with the defaults! hey, no hassel aircraft. toss in a different 2D panel or fly with the VC and track ir, new paints and engine sounds and i'm off with nothing to worry about. with my new machine i have EVERYTHING maxed out to the right with 3D clouds at 1200x1600, now that is sweet. hope i don't offend anyone with this. william

Guest william273

does it have a VC? will check it out though, thanks, william

Guest william273

hey, nice vids you got there. william

Well the scenario for the readme continues with NO resolvehttp://www.iemit.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10329Apparently i was having a .....Heavy Tone.....In asking As i said My tone was justified $188.30 AUD says so.To the peeps that were or are thinking of a Feelthere product STAY WELL CLEAR not worth the aggrivation from these so called realistic Airbus or whatever developers.Pocket youre money and put it to another good use.When you think of Feelthere. Think of CaptainsimEnjoyMike

Mike

No.But let me add that I have Track IR and fly almost strictly via the VC.The TM2 is so awesome (and rewarding when you have a good flight) that I do fly it alot, even with the lack of a VC. It's that good and better than some Payware stuff I own.Glad you like the videos. ;)