Sign in to follow this  

Is it a flightsim sin?

i am ashamed to say this, but i have not played flightsim for at least 7 days. and the sad part is instead i have played battlefield 1942. i had the time to play flightsim but i disnt, instead i played bf1942 and surfed flightsim sights all day long. can u guys ever forgive me? if not what do i have to doz? lol.Adam

Guest imemyself

BF1942!, if you're going to play a FPS atleast play a better one(maybe Operation Flashpoint:Resis).:-lol

Youre not the only one,I have been doing my best to balance FS2002 and Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault and the expansion Spearhead.They are both WAY to addictive. I am also looking into one of my all time favourites game series' Master Of Orion 3.http://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssigsmall.jpg"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

>i am ashamed to say this, but i have not played flightsim >for at least 7 days. and the sad part is instead i have >played battlefield 1942. i had the time to play flightsim >but i disnt, instead i played bf1942 and surfed flightsim >sights all day long. can u guys ever forgive me? if not what >do i have to doz? lol. >Adam Ego tu absolvo,Go now, and sim some more!Fr. Bill+

Recognition of having sinned is the first step towards atonement.Your punishment is completing a round the world trip in an twin engined aircraft of your choice within a week :-lol

Does concorde count as twin engined if two engines are turned off? :-bigangel

YES Definitely a sinThe only punishment I can see fit is for you to buy Wilco's A320PIC and try and find a way to fly it,and if you have any trouble then to try and get support from them.That should teach you.JK

You should do as I do.....spend all your time on Grand Prix 4 :-) .Trip

>Recognition of having sinned is the first step towards >atonement. >>Your punishment is completing a round the world trip in an >twin engined aircraft of your choice within a week :-lol Muachahahaha!! :-)Hey dude how the heck can you play stuff like Battlefield? Well 'tis up to you but I personally hate that sort of "games"...Etienne :-wave

>i am ashamed to say this, but i have not played flightsim >for at least 7 days. and the sad part is instead i have >played battlefield 1942. i had the time to play flightsim >but i disnt, instead i played bf1942 and surfed flightsim >sights all day long. can u guys ever forgive me? if not what >do i have to doz? lol. >Adam Adam... I, too, had strayed to the "Dark Side" :(There was a period of two weeks (after Christmas) that I was enjoying Grand Theft Auto3... yes -- running over lil'l old ladies and seeing blood & guts, despite being called an a**hole, and told that I drive like a (the other word for cat), it seemed to be a nice change of pace. I have always been a Simmer (FS series & Links Golf), so getting into a role-player game, like GTA3, was certainly different! A very addictive game.... if you like running over people -- and getting away with it! The fun part is to splatter someone, and hear the "squish" sound. Then, if you have time (you don't always have to be on a mission), wait until the ambulance comes to pick the victims (arms & legs) up, then steal the ambulance, and run over the drivers! Talkin' about the irony of it! I am sure that all is forgiven... I am finally able to sleep at night.Stanley