Sign in to follow this  
StoneC0ld

Which is the better C172?

For FS9, which is the better Cessna 172? RealAir Simulations or Flight1? Looking to buy one, but don't know which one I should get.....

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Could be, I don't know..... Guess I shouldn't post questions like that when I'm in too much of a rush to even look at both sides of it while being excessively tired..... :(

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Guest Zevious Zoquis

The RealAir one is a free upgrade of the defualt cessna. you get a RealAir repaint and an upgrade to the FM curtesy of Rob Young. It's a nice package, but visually it's essentially the defualt cessna.

Don't have the Flight1, but have had the Real-Air for years and am very pleased with it. If you have the Dreamfleet Cardinals, adapting that panel to the RealAir 172 makes for an even more enjoyable contribution.Good luck:RTH

Guest Zevious Zoquis

...oh, and I've got all three and while the R/A upgrade of the defualt is nice, I like the F1 version best. It flies nicely and is much nicer to look at both internally (good VC) and externally...

Guest SoarPics

...oh, and I've got all three and while the R/A upgrade of the defualt is nice, I like the F1 version best. It flies nicely and is much nicer to look at both internally (good VC) and externally...Agreed. Since buying the F1 product it is my preferred 172.

Anyone know how to install the gauges in the RAS Cessna 172 Kangan Batman?  I'm trying to use it in FSX: Steam Edition and am also missing the repaint.

Jim