Sign in to follow this  
Guest william273

overland airbus installation

Guest william273

i got their airbus series a week or so ago but keep getting an error during the installation: CRC failed in w-airbusairbus2k2data.cab anyone know what that means? it installs but when using the VC the flap indicator shows one side of flaps going down and not the other and it looks distorted. the graphics are hard to read in the MFD too using the VC. don't know if that's just how the VC is or what. there is also some kind of mark in the MFD that looks like someone scribbled something with a pencil. i'm wondering if the error i get during the install is causing this. anyone else? william

I have oth products of fly the airbus and boeing. I have had no problems with it. Where did you buy it from. I bought it from simmarket. You might have a bad download. Try to uninstall it completely. Re download the file and reinstall. After uninstall do a reboot. Then redownload and reinstall.Overland has poor support for the products. Let me know what happens. The good thing about this product you get a lot for what you pay for and you can fly within the vc. Hope it works for you.Vincente

Guest william273

i downloaded mine from flightsims pilotshop. i got 2 CLS products from them also and neither of them work always freezes up or CTD. i'll try another re download, etc and see what happens. thanks man. william

Guest william273

vincente,just went to sim market and downloaded the CLS A300 because that was one of the 3 aircraft i bought from flightsims pilot shop that i liked alot.seems that all the aircraft were BAD downloads. i had re downloaded all of them 4 or more times within the last 2 weeks with no good results.the A300 from sim market installed flawlessly, flew a short test flight from south carolina to washington, dc which turned out rather well...no lockups or CTDs... yet. i have a good feeling about sim market right now.thanks for the tip. william

I got all my add ons from simmarket. A few from abacus which do not bother. The 787 is ok but could be a lot better. I hate to say this but try to buy it from simmarket the airbus series and boeing. I had no problem with it installing. I just bought from cls the yssy airport sydney. It is ok. I love the overland japanese airports series. They are nice. I like the rjoo. It is the new airport at Kansai. I hope all works for you.

Guest william273

yea, sim market it is, thanks man. william