Sign in to follow this  
TheDanger

FSFlight Instructor - In progress

I am working on a flight monitoring application to monitor aircraft and flightplan.Here is an early version of a flight with a cessna 172http://uk.geocities.com/grahampollitt@btin....com/test2.htmland early version of flight with Level-D 767http://uk.geocities.com/grahampollitt@btin...m/test7678.htmlThe above reports have several errors in them that have been corrected since.Basically you can manually select departure/arrival airports, runways, cruise altitude etc or you can build a flight plan with fsbuild and save it to a text file. This is then loaded and all the info is read and the flight is then compared against the data produced in fsbuild.You can choose which aircraft to use or add your own using the editor.All flight stages from cold and dark to parked at arrival gate are fully automatic, including detecting if you are on the correct departure/arrival runways.You can select to automatically load fuel and payload from the flightplan ie with the level-d 767 the fuel is divided between the 2 tanks and anything left is dumped into the centre. If there is no fuel in the centre tank and during the flight you turn on the centre fuel pumps then this will be noted for the report.Theres lots already in this as can be seen by the reports and lots more to add as this will be an ongoing project.If anyone wants to help test it and add ideas etc then let me knowThanksGraham

Guest milliotseb

Interesting ideaKeep us updated

This is neat! The score idea might work for me. That would make me more conscious of my actions if I was trying to beat my last score...Do you need to own FSBuild for this? I don't own it.

>This is neat! The score idea might work for me. That would>make me more conscious of my actions if I was trying to beat>my last score...>Do you need to own FSBuild for this? I don't own it.No you dont need FSBuild unless you want to load a flightplan. You can manually select airports, enter fuel, cruise alt etc if you dont load a flightplan.I'll post a link this week to a beta that you can download and try if you want. This appplication will be completely free as well!

Guest milliotseb

thanks ;)Will report as soon as I could try it