Sign in to follow this  
Guest majhankee

I need a good city uprade.

Guest majhankee

I want an add on that makes all of the world cities more realistic with landmarks and figures. I downloaded a nigt environment upgrade but I don't think that's enough.

Guest JTEK99

Which night environment upgrade did you get? Zinertek's?

Yes if anyone knows of a GOOD set of textures for (cities, towns etc), please let us know.Ground environment ones aren't bad but I'm waiting anxiously for ones done by Gyula Kalcs

Guest Zevious Zoquis

er, not asking for much are you? lol...you do realize how enormous would be the task of adding realistic landmarks and "figures" to the entire worlds cities don't you? The closest you're going to get to that sort of comprehensive package would be any of the big scenery upgrades (VOZ, Freeflow, Flight Ontario...those sorts of things). VOZ is pretty huge giving you an enormous landmass to explore...

Not like that at all - it's just replacement textures for cities, towns etc. Not autogen with actual landmarks around the world. Just different textures.Thanks.Paul

Guest Zevious Zoquis

that's not the impression I got from the original poster...

Ah I thought you were referring to my post. The textures I was referring to are just that textures.The originator might be looking for more detailed autogen and the like but i doubt that is going to happen any time soon.Thanks.Paul

Guest majhankee

Alright, I guess I was being too hopeful.