Sign in to follow this  

Squawk Box

I just installed FS2002. I tried to install and use Squawk Box using the installer that came with the program. When I create a mulitplayer session, open SB Host and run Squawk Box, it tells me that SB has joined the session, but the console does not appear for me to be able to log in. What do I need to do to get it to work?

Hi TenorboyThis should've been posted in the SB forum but what the heck...Do I understand you correctly in assuming that you can see that SB has joined but you can't see the console window in your SB Host? If so I would think that the console window is out of view so to speak. Try to back up and delete your SB.INI or SQUAWKBOX.INI file in the Windows folder and try to start it. It should revert to it's initial window position.Hope it helps

Yes. I see that SB has joined, but there is no console. I have deleted both .INI files as you suggested and reinstalled SB. I still get no console.