Sign in to follow this  
Guest Niorga

Question regarding the 767

>Nooooo..... ;)>>However, I cannot imagine the flight models of the 767s you>fly being an issue here and still revert to a potential issue>with your hardware. >>Of course, you could probably easily check this with another>aircraft to confirm.>>Example, try the default 747 and see what you get.>>Of course, we are not talking about the speed at which you are>trying to accomplish this, but even then at a speed of 250>knots you should still be able to toss the plane around a heck>of a lot better than that.>>Regards,>http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...R_FORUM_LOU.jpgLou,it actualy is a problem with the 767 he is flying!the Posky 767's and all of their models released afterwards have extremely slow roll rates, it's part of what their FDE modeller calls " feel real" (which is hogwash if you ask me, but thats for another topic). to fix this, go to your aircraft.cfg find the section called flight tuning, find the line called; aileron_effectiveness and increase the value. and if you really likeflying the 767, I'd reccomend you buy the Level-D 767. the FDE is light years ahead of the opensky 767, and the model is not far off either.-Sander

Say Lou, any chance we can test the A320 banking abilities soon;)

Eric