Sign in to follow this  
Guest normael

Display/Hide Buttons

Guest normael

I have just downloaded and installed software for a Hawker Hunter aircraft in FS 2004. I cannot see the usual display of buttons for "GPS,Radio,Map,Engine shutdown,Compass,ATC,and Kneeboard. How do I display them? Also, how do I switch on and use Automatic Pilot. It is a great little download and a treat to fly.........Dave

>I have just downloaded and installed software for a Hawker>Hunter aircraft in FS 2004.Which Hawker Hunter are we talking about. ??

Without knowing exactly which file you downloaded it is difficult to offer more than the usual advice......Was there no panel documentation showing possible "hot spots" to click on?The author may not have included icons on the panel. If not, in windowed mode you can always click on VIEWS and then Instrument Panel. All available "windows" will be displayed.You can usually try Shift plus the numbers 1 thru 9 (one at a time) and that should bring up each element. Hitting the same combination again will retire any popup window which had displayed.Also check your "Assignments" - I am not sure if the autopilot on/off is a default setting or I added it but mine is simply Z.Hope these ideas are helpful.