Sign in to follow this  
John F

ATR 42 release is getting closer

Something to look forward to! iSDT is now saying they expect to release their ATR 42-300 in five days (February 29), with the ATR 42-500 to follow later. www.isdt-israel.comJohn

Wonderful news! thankyou. :)

Guest ThrottleUp

This is a combi plane? I see a cargo net in the front :)

No VC, sorry not for me ;)

Dave Taylor gb.png

Just a bump to let everyone know this ATR has been released. It's a good effort, but as a forewarning to those who might expect an in depth package, it's only an exterior model (but one which includes dynamic wing views). The panel is simply the default King Air panel and no VC is included. Also no liveries as of yet. That said, it's still a good design effort on the 3-d model and I certainly will enjoy it more when more liveries become available.Regards,John

John,Do you have a current link for this? My old link to the iSDT site isn't working anymore (for me, at least).John

You need to try more than once it seems. Might be a bandwidth issue, but from time to time it's redirecting to another site.I tried a few times over the course of an hour and finally got directed to the right page.Regards,John

The link's working fine for me.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)