Sign in to follow this  
G-SWSM

Help needed with the Reverser effect.

Guest franksalot

Hello Steve,Thanks for your help. I've installed the Shockwave lights, now I'll update my PSS T7 Aircraft and Panel .Cfg's. Having made backup's!I'll let you know how I get on, the lights look very good.Ken

Guest franksalot

Hi SteveI was about to change my B772LR's Config files when I noticed they were for the B777-300ER - does that matter much?I've installed the reverser; have to wait for some snow or rain :)Ken

Guest franksalot

After installing the Shockwave 3D lights, I made a quick flight to check for problems. I found I now have 2 sets of wing tip lights? See attached .jpgI'm just wondering if this could be due to the T7 wing flexing after takeoff?Ken

Guest franksalot

Then just as the T7 touches down, with the wings drooping, the wing tip lights are nearly back in position.I'll contact Tech Support at Shockwave to see if they have a 'remedy' :)Ken

Hi Ken.It's to do with the wing flex I'm afraid, I don't know if they have done anything about it yet.ED, I as wondering how your great program makes the reverser effect come on when it's raining or snowing, how does it know this!I was just curious, Thanks.

>Hi Ken.>>It's to do with the wing flex I'm afraid, I don't know if they>have done anything about it yet.>>ED, I as wondering how your great program makes the reverser>effect come on when it's raining or snowing, how does it know>this!>>I was just curious, >>Thanks.Beacuse there is a gauge that triggers the the effect. Quite simple really....using the stock FS variable (A:AMBIENT PRECIP STATE,number)2 is clear, 4 is rain, 8 is snow.So if (A:AMBIENT PRECIP STATE,number) equals 4 or 8 plus the reversers are activated then let there be reverser spray! :-hah