Sign in to follow this  
edemeijer

FS9: Which panel do you recommend?

Hello everyone!I am currently looking to good freeware or payware panels for commercial airliners like the B737 and the Airbus A318/9/20 series. I want a realistic panel without FMC, I would like to use the built in one from FS9.I have tried:- PMDG 737 (I now only use the model)- PSPanels 737 (very good, but EHSI freezes after a while)- Ken Mitchell's A320 panel (flying this one right now together with the Project Airbus)I hope you guys can point me into the right direction :)

Guest RonB49

Have you tried making your own? If you'd like to try it and need help, send an email to RonB49 (at) aol (dot) com and I'll share what I've learned over the years. R-

Ron,Thanks for your response. No I haven't tried making my own panel yet. Must admit I thought about it... Bt because it takes a lot of time I haven't tried.

I already looked into this panel, but still considering it... Is it worth the money, and does it merge with the PMDG 737?

If you're looking for a good panel for the 737, I have no idea why anyone would need anything other than Paul Scarrat's PS Panels 737 NG! Up until recently it was payware, but now thanks to Mr. Scaratt it's free here at Avsim. I can't recommend it highly enough!<< http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...pan&DLID=106129 >>

I wish somebody would come out with widescreen panels. I have converted most of mine to run on my 1920x1200 myself.dolph

Indeed, this is one of the best panels available. However, when using this panel my EHSI freezes after a couple of hours flying. This causes the plane to circle :S

Arjan Scheffel's 737NG panel is well worth trying. It's bundled with Erick Cantu's Kittyhawk 737-800 model (here http://www.wspilots.com/index.php?page=4&a...e&file_id=2170) and is a chunky download at 50 MB, but is well worth investigating. I routinely use this panel in tandem with FS Navigator, if I'm not using the PMDG panel.Or you could look at Giles Hacon's 737NG panel on the Posky website. Not as detailed or complete, but also worth a look.;)

I don't know of a better panel for the 737NG then PMDG. I see you are using the model so you must own the product. Why would you not use the panel? Is it not working for you?

Dave Paige