Sign in to follow this  
kiki

Nashville

There are now two versions available for the city of Nashville, one by Rob Matson and all new by Toni Hiltunen. Can I have both of them or should I pick just one of them (and which one?). All (maybe almost all...) comments are appreciated.

I very much doubt you can use both at the same time but you can always try.I have many of Toni's enhancements for other cities installed and I also use Rob's Downtown Nashville, which I feel is very, very good. It is a nice compliment to Jaxan Prier's scenery for Nashville International (bna2007.zip).The final judgement is yours of course.

Guest Heber98

I have been working on combining them. I took out the parking lot for LP field because I didn't think it blended well. There were just a couple buildings from the newer City of Nashville package that I wanted keep. I don't know anything about scenery design so I systematically went through and deleted all but the buildings I wanted to keep from that package. So far I like the results. I can post a screenshot later.If I had to choose I would go with Rob Matson's scenery hands down.

Guest M1DG Jaxan

>I very much doubt you can use both at the same time but you>can always try.>>I have many of Toni's enhancements for other cities installed>and I also use Rob's Downtown Nashville, which I feel is very,>very good. It is a nice compliment to Jaxan Prier's scenery>for Nashville International (bna2007.zip).>>The final judgement is yours of course.>>>>I'm about to release an update for my BNA scenery soon, for those of you interested.