Sign in to follow this  
mitchella330

airports

I've been trying to find a good Suvarnabhumi airport download and a New Baiyun airport download but the ones I've found are no good. Does anybody know one that I can find?

It would be helpful to know which ones you have tried but did not like.The only one for Suvarnabhumi that I have seen is by Jan Martin - available here in the library.

Try reading the readme file in the jetways & terminals download!

I have never had any problem getting the required Afcads - just have to follow the instructions in the jetways download package.

I don't know what link you tried but the following just brought up the site for me:http://janswebsites.100free.com/flightsim/index.htmlBTW - Jan often adds updates to airport which were included in previous packages so I would recommend getting any later packages and checking. You do not need to install all the airports if you don't wish to - just update as needed and desired.