Sign in to follow this  
Guest Terblanche

+++RICHARD HARVEY+++ - Passed Away

So he finally got it... Sorry how this sounds, but think you are with me that his passing was his rescue. I was wondering how long he still has to stand it, but now he's finally released from his suffers. Must've been a long final battle.All the best and a huge thank you,Etienne

Oh well by the way, how old was he? On the main page photo he looks like in his late thirties or so...Real sad, you'll be missed, Richard.

Hello Ettienne!We've lost a good friend and pioneer!!!I agree! Richard suffered tremendously with his illness and at least now, he'll be able to rest in peace. He broke a lot of ground and opened the doors to enhancing our magnificent hobby in ways people can't imagine. He was a friend, always willing to help, and I'm grateful I had the opportunity to meet him in person.May God Bless Richard!!!!Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

"thank you Richard...you will me missed." High FlightOh! I have slipped the surly bonds of earthAnd danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;Sunward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirthOf sun-split clouds - and done a hundred thingsYou have not dreamed of - wheeled and soared and swungHigh in the sunlit silence. Hov'ring thereI've chased the shouting wind along, and flungMy eager craft through footless halls of air.Up, up the long delirious, burning blue,I've topped the windswept heights with easy graceWhere never lark, or even eagle flew

Guest Terblanche

Death ... oh teacher!You could take my form, my definition, my dimension but not my life for life is eternal.In a time of arrogance and self-righteousness, politicians play god! Thank you Richard for making us pause for a while and remember a life that gave us joy and entertainment, who showed dedication and true gentleness in every question how we could FLY!FLY! with them angels now bra ..."First they ignore you Then they laugh at you Then they fight you Then you win." - Gandhi -A friend from South AfricaTerblanche Jordaan

>Oh well by the way, how old was he? On the main page photo >he looks like in his late thirties or so... >>Real sad, you'll be missed, Richard. I think I remember him telling me he was like 38 when I visited with him about a month and half ago.