Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Aeroworx B200, does anybody have this?

Does it really. I've had this bird for a little over a year now and never noticed, where about's?

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

What a poor host you are! I ALWAYS make coffee for the PAX. It keeps them out of the booze and peanuts! Hint: subpanel 2, last switch to the left. I can almost smell it brewing now.....

hahaha, ill try to straighten up lol. thanks for the hint, im going to check it out as we speak.Thanks again

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Great plane. One of the few I fly in VC.I had big problems with hot starts until I figured out to crack the levers from the VC. Then it worked great. In 2D panel mode it was completely hot start crazy. ???

That's odd, I don't remember having that problem, but this is one I don't use the 2D for at all, because the VC is so good.

>Great plane. One of the few I fly in VC.>I had big problems with hot starts until I figured out to>crack the levers from the VC. Then it worked great. In 2D>panel mode it was completely hot start crazy. ???>>I cycle all the levers on my CH quadrant and put them in the cold and dark position, especially the fuel levers. I then kill everything in the 172 and load the B200. This way I don't have hot starts.Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Guest Nealoc187

I thought I remembered reading that the Aeroworx B200 was a sugar coated sim, looks nice, but not much substance for the in-depth simmer. From the replies here though it appears I am thinking of something else. I might have to check this one out :Dedit: i just checked and it looks like I was remembering a review of the earlier version of the Aeroworx King Air. That one they said had some problems, the newer version gets rave reviews. I think I'll pick it up as I love turboprops for some reason.

>I thought I remembered reading that the Aeroworx B200 was a>sugar coated sim, looks nice, but not much substance for the>in-depth simmer. The B200 is no more so than MSFS itself. Whatever can be done within the boundries of FS limitations B200 is IMO 95% there. It's not just a coat of sugar, it's sweet all the way to its core.Jason

Jason

The B200 'lacks depth' in that the gps is basically a kln90b reskin of the default garmin. Other than that it's got all the depth a turboprop driver could want, plus a maintenance/failure module unlike any other.Hardest airplane I ever learned to taxi and land - unlike the docile heavy iron whales I'm used to the B200 will happily float away or bounce one's ego off the deck if not managed properly :)regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark

>The B200 'lacks depth' in that the gps is basically a kln90b>reskin of the default garmin. The Kln90b is indeed its weakest point. That's why it's nothing more than a bitmap sitting under a RealityXP 530 in my VC.Jason

Jason

>I thought I remembered reading that the Aeroworx B200 was a>sugar coated sim, looks nice, but not much substance for the>in-depth simmer. From the replies here though it appears I am>thinking of something else. I might have to check this one>out :D>>edit: i just checked and it looks like I was remembering a>review of the earlier version of the Aeroworx King Air. That>one they said had some problems, the newer version gets rave>reviews. I think I'll pick it up as I love turboprops for>some reason.--------------------------------I am having a ball with it. I am so GLAD that I had a moment to read up on it. It may have been out a while, but for me, it is like it was just released yesterday! :)Exploring...and having fun.....

>The B200 'lacks depth' in that the gps is basically a kln90b>reskin of the default garmin. Other than that it's got all the>depth a turboprop driver could want, plus a>maintenance/failure module unlike any other.>>Hardest airplane I ever learned to taxi and land - unlike the>docile heavy iron whales I'm used to the B200 will happily>float away or bounce one's ego off the deck if not managed>properly :)>>regards,>Mark--------------------------------Oh yeah..., oh yeah...hand's up in affirmation... (having fun!)Mitch

Guest ha5mvo

>>The B200 'lacks depth' in that the gps is basically a>kln90b>>reskin of the default garmin. >>The Kln90b is indeed its weakest point. That's why it's>nothing more than a bitmap sitting under a RealityXP 530 in my>VC.>>JasonYou can use the KLN90B from "Project Tupolev". By far the best rendition of that particular GPS.