Sign in to follow this  
Guest pred02

Upcoming Scenery and Aircraft

Guest pred02

Hi,It feels like it's been a while since any "big release" in both scenery and aicraft, commerical and freeware. Actually, for me I think Mega Airport Heathrow from Aerosoft was the last big release. I know that Imaginesim is working hard on KATL and PMDG on FS9 verison of the MD-11, but is there anything else big we might expect for flight simulator in the upcoming months?Thanks!

FS dreamteam has KORD coming out. It looks really good and I am looking forward to it. I really like Zurich and fly there all the time. There seems to be alot of stuff on the way but nothing seems to be close.

I wish someone would come out with a good photo scenery of the area from Ft. Lauderdale south to Miami area. I visit the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area frequently and would love a good photo scenery of that area to fly around, like that of the Mega Scenery series. Even better if someone like FlyTampa would do the Ft. Lauderdale Intl. airport to go with it. I sent the fellow over at Blue Sky and email asking him if he had plans on doing South Florida in the Miami area, but he said he likes doing the west coast better. I guess there is alway tileproxy, but my internet connection isn't fast enought to really take advantage of that.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest 28right

Don't forget about 9 Dragons' Hong Kong! Pretty big deal in my book and pretty darn recent too.

Aerosoft Lisbon>>>>http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=14668And Madrid>>>>http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=14667Both just around the bend.Also AES upcoming additions (clipped from the Aerosoft Forums).......Here a list of the activities around new Airports and Features for AES The list shows, which airport are in development and where we wait for response of the developers or where a AES support is not possible. Finished: EDDE - Erfurt of Projekt Erfurt (part of next release) LEMD - Simwings Mega Airport Madrid (as far as scenery released) LPPT - Aerosoft Lissabon (as far as scenery released) ERFO - FISD Rovaniemi (part of next release) LOWL - Linz of Klaus Puertinger (part of next release) in development: CYYZ - Toronto 2007 of Dennis di Franco (waiting for developers response) WIII - Jarkarta of Buddy Santoso (waiting for developers response) in contact: CanUK - several canadian Airports, like Calgary VOZ - several Australische Airports, like Sydney (in clearing details with developers) FSDreamTeam - KORD,KLAX ... (waiting for final KORD) Try to Contact: http://godzone.windowlight.co.nz/ - Airport of New Zealand (waiting for response) http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=92550 - Ben Gurion (waiting for response) not possible to support: YSSY - Sydney of CLS Airports of Swedflight Airports of UK2000 Skandinavien Airports of Aerosoft Nice of Simwings Beside this, several Airport of FISD, HSP and GAP Greece will follow Features: Pushback Tow truck - in next release Considered stairs - in next release New Aircraftparameter (call Vers. 2.0) - first steps are done, much more needs to follow FSX Support - not started yet

Digital Aviation Fokker 70/100, Airsimmer Airbus 320 series, PMDG MD11 and 737 NG version 2, Xsimulate DC-10, Dreamfleet Piper Arrow, Eaglesoft Citation X 2.0, Turbo Cirrus and Citation CJ1 expansion pack (With an Universal FMC), Simwings Mega-airport Lisbon and Barajas (and after that an upgrade to CDG)...phew...tired of thinking for now.

EDITED BY ADMIN STAFFHi,You probably missed this warning when you registered so let me remind it to you:IMPORTANT! READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS DOCUMENT BEFORE REGISTERING!User shall not use the System to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation (except as otherwise noted), including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with the System.Thank you for your understanding

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

airlinerxp airbus, Although im not too interrested, It might tickle your fancy.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Guest abent

Sweet looking sceneries. I can't wait! More trans-Atlantic destinations. And for FS9!!! It's gonna be like Christmas again! :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy Adam

Oliver Just added the excellent freeware LLBG to the AES list.Can't wait!!!-PPrimary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E6600 @3.2 gigsAsus P5N32SLI-Plus2 gigs Corsair XMS PC6400 4 4 4 12 @810Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigs24 inch Widescreen LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLIhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest Stan V

I am really looking forward to MAAM Sim's upcoming Grumman TBM-1 Avenger scheduled for release "before the end of winter" according to Bill Rambow.Stan V.

Guest pred02

>FS dreamteam has KORD coming out. It looks really good and I>am looking forward to it. I really like Zurich and fly there>all the time. There seems to be alot of stuff on the way but>nothing seems to be close.>>FS Dreamteam are Cloud9 guys. Is KORD going to be FSX only?

>>FS dreamteam has KORD coming out. It looks really good and>I>>am looking forward to it. I really like Zurich and fly there>>all the time. There seems to be alot of stuff on the way but>>nothing seems to be close.>>>>>>FS Dreamteam are Cloud9 guys. Is KORD going to be FSX only?>FS is NOT Cloud 9!!! A simple look at their website would tell you that it will be both platforms. If you look at their forums, you can see daily screenshots posted as to the progress. I wish more developers would do this. It seems to cut down on people asking when it will be released.Rick

Guest Reed203

Wilco E Jet series. Hope it will be better than their buggy airbuses because we are all in need of a good E Jet