Sign in to follow this  
Guest pred02

Upcoming Scenery and Aircraft

I'm really looking forward to the new Airbus's from Airsimers and Airliner XP. Although I'd take this with a grain of salt, but Capsim has announced 3rd and final beta testing on the 757 Block F, so we may see it yet, LOL.Dave F.

Guest ha5mvo

Judging by the rumours, the much hyped Airliner XP bus is in deep freeze.

Guest pred02

>>>FS dreamteam has KORD coming out. It looks really good and>>I>>>am looking forward to it. I really like Zurich and fly>there>>>all the time. There seems to be alot of stuff on the way>but>>>nothing seems to be close.>>>>>>>>>>FS Dreamteam are Cloud9 guys. Is KORD going to be FSX only?>>>>>FS is NOT Cloud 9!!! A simple look at their website would tell>you that it will be both platforms. If you look at their>forums, you can see daily screenshots posted as to the>progress. I wish more developers would do this. It seems to>cut down on people asking when it will be released.>>RickYou are 100% right, I should have looked on their forum. Most developers scream if you ask them anything regarding their product pre-release, so I tend to avoid product forums.I also read somewhere (a rumor!) that JFK may be their next release... that would be sweet!

FS Dreamteam is not Cloud 9. Yes some of the players are the same but I have found it to be a nicer place to post. I am a big fan of Zurich and have been waiting to clear KORD from Sim Flyers of my system. Also from the sound of it other large US Airports will be done this year for FS9. One of the reasons I mention them because I have never seen a project get continual almost daily updates. Thats a rarity. Like the Airliner XP who knows whats going on there. It looked very promising but it fell off the radar. What a shame to they are some awesome developers working on it.