Sign in to follow this  
Guest william273

CRJ help needed

Guest william273

just got the wilco CRJ 2004 but as some of you are aware the manual, if you can call it that, is lacking. are there ANY tutorialsor any place to go to find out how this aircraft works? things seem to work in some sort of order, like you can't set the VS unless youhave the FD on, didn't know that till i read it in the feelthere forum. i suppose i could just sit around and flip switches and turn knobs until things start coming together but i don't want to grow old in the process. i am reading what comes with it but would like something like a in depth tutorial if one is availiable somewhere. anyone advice? thanks, william

Guest william273

after a bunch of CTDs,lockups and things not working correctly in the sim i'm taking it off my hard drive. don't have the time to screw around with crap like this. now...any other aircraft i can throw my money away on? so far this is the third addon that doesn't work on my machine. william athlon 64 6000 nvidia 8600 ram 2 gigs 80 gig HD

Guest william273

i take back what i said...got it running correctly...for the moment. william

william:two sources of information -http://www.iemit.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=4use the forum search function to look in the MANY MANY MANY posts on how to use the CRJ. many instructions come from a real CRJ pilot.if you cannot find what you are looking for in the above linked forum please post your question here -http://www.iemit.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=27i, and others, will assist.the CRJ is a 'fleet' aircraft. this means that the system modeling is simplified and many sub and sub-sub functions , including some 'overhead panel' switches/knobs/etc are not modeled. the sim was designed to be one for 'new to complicated aircraft

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest william273

hi scoob,thanks for the reply. after i installed it i defragged but still had lockups and CTDs but seems to be working now and pretty good i might add. i did see the CRJ forum but not the other one but both have most of the answers so thanks for that. according to that fella "dude", the aircraft is pretty much right on the money and most problems seem to be pilot error and not the product which is good news. glad he's around. thanks again man, william