Sign in to follow this  
Guest Reed203

ERJ takeoff performance charts

Guest Reed203

Hello everyone,I am looking for some takeoff performance charts for the use with the PIC ERJ 145. Smart Cockpit doesnt have any nor does the pilots guide that comes with the Feelthere ERJ. I was wondering if someone knew of some place to get them. I want to take off from KEYW with the ERJ but I am worried about runway length (4801 ft!) Thanks again.

Guest Reed203

Thanks, but I was actually looking for a takeoff performance table that figures out how much runway length is needed due to a given weight and density altitude. That is a great tutorial, I remember seeing that somewhere but I could never find it again. I appreciate your time and good luck finding the 170/ 190 stuff

the challenge is that the real data is books and books in length and different for each airline and airport and weather condition.you can look at some real-world data from embarer here -http://www.embraercommercialjets.com.br/en...45.asp?tela=apmthere was another limited data resource source at one time that had simplified data. that person no longer has the www link active :-(--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest Reed203

Thats actually exactly what I was looking for. Great find!