Sign in to follow this  

How to make movies and screenshots???

Hello all,is there any key shortcut for getting a screenshot saved as a file in the background in any directory to the hard drive? Further I am wondering how to get a movie file out of FS2k2. It would be nice to share those movie files with friends and so, yep.Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!Best regards and happy flying :-wave

Look in your favourite flightsim library for screenshot addons -- I use Grabber2k, but there are others -- in particular fsscreen.For video, I have been playing around with a little utility called FRAPS -- www.fraps.com -- which was designed to display your FPS onscreen in any DirectX or OpenGL game, but now has the ability to record movies while you play. You lose a bit of speed to video recording, but the results are great on a fast system. I get ok results on my slower computer.This is a tiny little download, and easy to work with.

Guest seev_39

To all of you,There is an excellent screenshot saver in:http://www.marian-aldenhoevel.de/YAFSScreen/Once you download this freeware and let it run in the back-ground all you have to do is press the "print" button and your screen is saved for further use.But I have a question for video clips.FS2002 has a built-in 60 second recorder which I use a lot (I even adjust it for 99 seconds) especially for having a look at my landings (some times "Sh..." and some other times WOW!!!) Maybe someone knows how to save those recordings as a video clip???Have a nice weekend Seev

Thank you all for the great help. I will try which one works best for me.Happy weekend for all and keep the nose up.