Sign in to follow this  
richardlepage

Out of Memory

Ive been getting out of memory messages recently when running FS9.I have 2GB Ram and page file set to 3GB.I have been monitoring with windows task manager and it runs out of memory at around 1.40 page file usage, Which is well below the limit.When I start a Flight it shows around 830 Mb and gradually increases during the Flight,normally it doesnt go much above 1.20GB but sometimes it just increases all the time till it runs out of memory at about 1.40GB.Not sure why it says its run out of memory when it clearly hasn,t.I read somewhere that FS can sometimes generate false OOM errors but not sure where i Read it.I know about all the AFCAD and Landcless problems that Cause out of memory errors but wondered if anyone else gets OOM errors with plenty memory left.Dont think its a Hardware problem as Ive had this problem on other computers.HOpe this makes sense RegardsRIchard

You may have an empty texture folder somwhere in your Addon Scenery folder.Dave F.