Sign in to follow this  
StamPilot

757 Captain - Pro Pack, you vote!

In WOFT we trained on the OH-58D and UH-1. The new UH-60's started trickling in but we didn't get to train on them initially. As the 60's got fielded I got the UH-60L with the Lancers at 5th Cav under Gen. Streeter.Always wanted to fly the AH-64 but never got around to it. Warm regards,Mike T.

Sweet, I was thinking about crossing over to fly helos, but I'm just not sure yet.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

>By the way, Geddy 2112 you must be a Rush fan. They're my all time favorite band. Incredible musicians! And Neil is quite an author as well. Have you read his books? Sorry to jump off topic.Sure Am. Have been since a little lad back in the 80's.Have all the with the exception of traveling music. Cheers

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

Guest mox

there is no F block, but atleast it makes for some amusing reading on their foumOne poster asked to see screenshots, a reasonable request seeing that this thing has gone through 2 beta tests and 2 years of development. The gist of the response was that block F is an intangible thing therefore no screenshots, but perhaps a video will be made available at a later time.It is a shame since i would have bought their 757 if it was complete.Gotta give them credit though for spinning this along for 2+ years now.marc

>there is no F block, but atleast it makes for some amusing>reading on their foum>>One poster asked to see screenshots, a reasonable request>seeing that this thing has gone through 2 beta tests and 2>years of development. The gist of the response was that block>F is an intangible thing therefore no screenshots, but perhaps>a video will be made available at a later time.>>It is a shame since i would have bought their 757 if it was>complete.>>Gotta give them credit though for spinning this along for 2+>years now.>marcHehe yeah, 2 years of "development" and they can't even show us what it looks like...Intangible? Uhh...I can see the flight dynamics being "Intangible", but the FMC? Doesn't it have like buttons to push and displays to view and such? How is that intangible?Come on Captain Sim, who are you trying to fool? Only yourselves I'd guess as the general flightsim population is on to your weak attempt to decieve us once again with your nonsense answers to questions about what you've "really" developed...which is vaporware at this point.You don't have the guts to admit that you don't have a clue how to develop an FMC or advanced avionics (ever wonder why their great C-130 doesn't include the J model systems?...even though it has to be the most-requested addon to date...it's because they can't do it...plain and simple).When (if) they manage to release block F, I can assure you that it won't have near the amount of features they boasted it would 2 years ago. Just look at some of their verbage...they say to look at the manual to get a "general" idea of what to expect when it's released. Guess what that means folks? It's Captain Sim-speak for "We'll just release the features we know how to program and if anyone complains it wasn't what we promised in our forums back when this was a hot product (all traces of that long-since deleted on their forums, don't bother looking), we can refer back to our 'general' statement." :-lol That is CS operates. And another thing...they specifically said that all the blocks could work separately which, is the very foundation to which they claimed the validity of their "block" system... and yet when you look on their commerce page, it says block B is "required". Now, any fool could tell you that it wouldn't make much sense to fly around just an FMC, but CS made a HUGE deal about all the blocks being separate when called out about why they think they have not deceived us. So once again it seems CS has lied about this product.I challenge CS to come here and dispute any of my claims, but I know it won't happen because they prefer to hide behind their forum which they can moderate the responses to their advantage. Since I was banned there for asking why they won't produce any screenshots of the FMC progress, I couldn't even go there and challenge them if I wanted to. Just as well...their forums are only there for propaganda purposes, they serve no real purpose.C-130 customers happy with their purchase need not reply, we all are happy you have a great plane to fly, but that does not have anything to do what this topic is about....which is the 757 block program, in case you haven't figured that out. ;) Of course if they ever try to produce a J model cockpit, I can guarentee you'll be in the same boat 757 customers are in (well...FSX 727 customers too...well over a year and no news about the rest of that plane either). :-roll

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg