Sign in to follow this  
Guest alpha37

VC View

Guest alpha37

Can anyone tell me how to get Virtual cockpit views to be the same as cockpit views when panning.When panning in Virtual cockpit it is hard to reposition when I return to front view. Am either too a little too far to the left or right. If anyone understands can I get some help.thanks in advance.alpha37

Guest Mike_Luchia

Don't know how to get it the same, but to reset the VC just hit the space bar.

Guest dogknot

Keyboard controlsSpacebar = return to centerShift + Enter = raise seatShift + Backspace = lower seatCtrl + Shift + Enter = move rightCtrl + Shift + Backspace = move leftHope that helps.

Guest alpha37

Thanks for the tip. I wish I knew how myself

Guest dogknot

Sorry, misunderstood what you wanted to accomplish.To set permanent VC views, make adjustments to the VIEWS section of the aircraft.cfgexample:[Views]//eyepoint=18.7, -1.77, 1.74 //(feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical distance from reference datumeyepoint=0.19, -1.77, 1.71You can see from the above sample that the original eyepoint values have been deactivated with forward slashes. The first number is longitudinal or move the eyepoint fore and aft. Second number moves left and right, third number is up and down.The measurements are in feet, so usually just small adjustments are necessay. See the third num above...orig 1.74 changed to 1.71It will probably take a couple of trial and error tweaks until you get it where you want.Hope that helps.