Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

BMP Tool For Editing Textures

Can some please memind me what this tool is called, and if it's in the Avsim files? I want to reduce some 32bit aircraft textures. I think there's at least two..... just can't remember what they are.Thanks

There is also the one stop shop bmp2dxt3.zipAvailable in the library.

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

That is a very useful file to get as it includes a copy of ImageTool - which can do most if not all of things DXT2BMP can.If I am not mistaken, the ImageTool program came with the GMAX program which is packaged on the FS2004 install disks. The GMAX program is in a folder named Extra's - but I don't remember which disk it is on.Again if memory serves, you have to install GMAX in order for the ImageTool program to be installed also - but the ImageTool program can be run alone.Hope this info is useful.

Thanks guys.That last one looks super. Can't believe i've missed it all this time.Off to edit:)

Imagetool.exe is the best for this in my opinion. It was available in the FS9 SDK and was updated later. probably downloadable from MS.

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg