Sign in to follow this  
jgoggi

AirlinerXP Forum??

Guest abent

Whatever happens, I certainly hope they finish the project. I've been waiting for a good Airbus for a while. Adam

The site is on, but no messages since Feb 29 and it's not possible to post new messages!

James Goggi

If Vauchez did leave the project, he would take his work with him I suppose. Most of his work was represented in the screen shots. I would guess he could get pretty good money from any other Airbus developer for his expertise. Who knows, we may see his Airbus flight deck in a competitor's project. I'm just thinking out loud of course, but it would be possible.Curt

>Possible only if the person was NOT under a contract for>their work, and we are all under contract.;)>>Regards,Contracts are abandoned, breached, disputed and settled every day. I work for a law firm of about 40 attorneys and that's how many of these people can afford their BMWs and Porsches. Contracts don't enforce themselves. The law does. Cost v. benefit is a deciding factor on whether or not to pursue legal actions. What makes legal sense quite often doesn't make financial sense. Point is the idea of a contract should be taken with a grain of salt. People don

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Guest JTEK99

>Point is the idea of a contract should be taken with a grain>of salt. Point is.... AirlinerXP is looking rather vaporous at the moment. :|

>Point is.... AirlinerXP is looking rather vaporous at the>moment. :|All there is left is this much steam people are blowing. When that's gone it's done.Now it's up to Airsimmer.Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Hi,Well I am not talking about the Tinmouse. Have been flying that thing since day one,....so I guess I know that one quite well. ;-)

Staffan[/font size]

http://www.scandicair.com/images/fs9_pilots_club.gifFlightsimmer since 1987Dell Dimension 4600 P4/2.8 at 3.0 Ghz, 1024 Mb DDR333 Dual channel memory (2x256,1x512)AGP 256 Mb ATI Radeon X850 Pro ViVo flashed to a X850 XT PE, Omega 2.6.87 (CAT 5.12)DirectX 9.0c, W XP Home with SP2, E171FPb Flat panel monitor 17"370Gb HD (120 GB Maxtor, 250GB Samsung) 7200rpm ATA, Lacie 250Gb Extern HDBlogg: http://blogg.passagen.se/primeaviFiles: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...&Go=Change+View

Staffan

Man I totally forgot about that 737-200. I'd love to see that someday. #### I'd love to see the A320 someday.

>> i'll be more clear ... what was the TM2 before it became the TM2? in part the DF732.>>Well, I am sorry but I have a hard time beleiving that.First,...the Tinmouse panel is from Richard Probst, and the visual model looks far from a Dreamfleet quality model,...to express myself in a modest way. ;-)The few previews which was shown by Dreamfleet at that time looked nothing even close to the Tinmouse panel. The proportions on the TM panel is as far from accurate as it can be. Even if the systemsimulation is ok.Enough about this......this thread is about Airliner XPs A320. :-hah

Staffan[/font size]

http://www.scandicair.com/images/fs9_pilots_club.gifFlightsimmer since 1987Dell Dimension 4600 P4/2.8 at 3.0 Ghz, 1024 Mb DDR333 Dual channel memory (2x256,1x512)AGP 256 Mb ATI Radeon X850 Pro ViVo flashed to a X850 XT PE, Omega 2.6.87 (CAT 5.12)DirectX 9.0c, W XP Home with SP2, E171FPb Flat panel monitor 17"370Gb HD (120 GB Maxtor, 250GB Samsung) 7200rpm ATA, Lacie 250Gb Extern HDBlogg: http://blogg.passagen.se/primeaviFiles: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...&Go=Change+View

Staffan

>>Enough about this......this thread is about Airliner XPs A320.>:-hah>There was a time, after initial announcement, that Airsimmer just basically disappeared - so much so we thought the project was dead. Even when a team member surfaced on occasion to say they were plugging away, I was skeptical. Now, given videos, screenshots, forum interaction and a recent interview with the CEO, the AS32x family seems more advanced than ever, and nearing completion. That disappearance it turns out was just pure nose to the grindstone R&D toward reproducing the most hard-to-PROPERLY and COMPREHENSIVELY-simulate airliner to date.Perhaps the same is true of the AXP conglomerate, perhaps at some point the project will reemerge. Would be a shame otherwise, it really looked promising.regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark

>>>>Enough about this......this thread is about Airliner XPs>A320.>>:-hah>>>>There was a time, after initial announcement, that Airsimmer>just basically disappeared - so much so we thought the project>was dead. Even when a team member surfaced on occasion to say>they were plugging away, I was skeptical. Now, given videos,>screenshots, forum interaction and a recent interview with the>CEO, the AS32x family seems more advanced than ever, and>nearing completion. That disappearance it turns out was just>pure nose to the grindstone R&D toward reproducing the most>hard-to-PROPERLY and COMPREHENSIVELY-simulate airliner to>date.>>Perhaps the same is true of the AXP conglomerate, perhaps at>some point the project will reemerge. Would be a shame>otherwise, it really looked promising.>>>regards,>MarkThat's a very good point Mark. I hope you're right.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)