Sign in to follow this  
Guest Grunt

VG lighting

Guest Grunt

I have no lighting in the VC of some of my aircraft (all of the default ones are OK however). Any ideas on what is missing?Thanks in advance!Great Lakes Express VAKDTW

Guest gasebah

Check the lighting section of the aircraft.cfg for any .fx files. Then look in the effects folder whether you have those files.Hope that helps.Alex

Guest Mavropetsakis

check options->settings->display->hardware->lights

Guest Grunt

The aircraft do not have any fx files listed in the lights section of the aircraft.cfg. Are there different fx files for each aircraft's VC? I tried to copy the following line from the .cfg from a Cessna:light.6 = 4, -2.24, 0.00, 2.20, fx_vclight...in the cfg of the problem aircraft in the appropriate order and there was no difference. Can I use this fx and just change the cooridnates?Great Lakes Express VAKDTW

Guest Grunt

My lights setting is 8 (max) and has been there since I installed FS, so that is not it, but thanks for the suggestion!Great Lakes Express VAKDTW

Guest gasebah

Most 3rd party planes have their own fx files for VC lighting. I see no reason why you should not use the file as u suggested. Alex