Sign in to follow this  
flyinpilot212121

Looking at a membership with computer pilot

I've been looking into a 6 month membership wit computer pilot mag. I used to purchase every issue at the local chapters store but about 6 months ago They stopped carrying them in stock, So I have not really got to read one in a while.Before i jump in to become a member I was wondering if anyone here reads it regularly and can tell me if they still have many articles regarding fs9 or did they make the move and only discuss fsx?Im a FS9 user only and will be for a long time to come that's why im wondering.Thank you much

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

I'm looking at 6 years worth of mags as I write this. The reviews are sometimes just a bit behind (maybe by a month) but you get that anywhere due to publishing deadlines. I'm so used to that with all the tech sites as I also get MaximumPC and I've read the reviews on some of the products online literally when the products are released and their NDA's are lifted. Thats the problem with the net these days.It' a great magazine with plenty of FS9 content. Much of the content applies to flying in general and the "round-robbins" are fun. Just as a note...I never received my 100th anniversary issue so I called them and they had one to me (along with the DVD) in three days! Great customer support. And as a plus, you get a 5% discount at their purchase site for FS related material.

Hoping For CAVU --- Chris