Sign in to follow this  
alsummers

Igfly - A word of warning.

Hi everyone.I dislike having to say anything bad about commercial vendors when they plainly produce a good product, but for whatever reason have neglected to check whether people are still buying it, and thus provide support/answer emails etc. But there are no excuses, you take someones money, you should give them the product.I purchased the Moscow Domodedovo scenery from www.igfly.com nearly three weeks ago. I never received any emails from them whatsoever, and thus no download links etc. I log into their website, but it does not recognise me as a customer, thus I cannot get to their downloads page (if such a thing exists). In the subsequent time period, I have emailed them several times, posted at avsim.ru requesting help in contacting them, pm'd some admins who are affiliated with Igfly at the avsim.ru forums, requested SWREG (the online payment company who process the payments for the Igfly products) to contact them (which they have tried, without success), emailed the DBS Studio guys, who produce Walk & Follow, which is still advertised on the Igfly website. None of these avenues of contact have yielded any results.I admit that Igfly's products are a couple of years old, so presumably aren't flying out of their online shop on a daily basis. But if they still take payments, they should still be checking their emails at least weekly.So, I guess my advice is steer well clear of Igfly. I believe SWREG will refund my money, although to be fair to them, they have no way of knowing that I am not simply lying about having not received download links etc.Anyone know of any decent freeware Domodedovo sceneries?!Regards,Al.

Guest ha5mvo

There are several freeware sceneries for Russian airports that are more than decent but nothing for Domodedovo or any other Moscow AP AFAIK

I got several good years out of Walk and Follow, but after my latest reinstall I never bothered with it again. The time between activation and receiving a code was getting longer and longer. (In any case, my TrackIR now superscedes any further need for W&F)

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Guest swadeep

Hey i know!! IGFLY is really anooying me..i sent activation request and email like three times in last 5 days and still have not heard from them..are they still working or what??if they dun give me the code, then how the #### am i gonan take good screenshots???thanksbest wishesswadeep

Guest stymieho

Al, as far as I know, there are only decent freeware sceneries for FS2002. But they work in FS9. I have Domodedovo if you would like me to email it to you. The file name is UUDD2002.zip and you wont find it here. I would tell you where to get it, but out of respect for this site's owner, I will not say. Again, it's for FS2002. And we all have a different opinion of decent.

Many thanks for that filename. I've picked it up from avsim.ru.I was aware of Gary V doing Sheremetyevo, but not Domodedovo, so many thanks!I'll get it installed, and I am sure it will be a vast improvement on the default scenery.Al.