Sign in to follow this  
hightower

XML Sounds

Greetings;In the panel folder by Dany Setyadi that I installed in a Posky A340, there were several other sub folders, one being "Sounds". In that "Sounds" folder was a folder (A340) that contained 8 XML wav files. The first two are the ding dong sounds for Seat Belts and No Smoking. I have a panel in another AC that does not elicit any sounds for seat belts or no smoking when you toggle the switches. Is it possible to modify the Sound Cfg of an AC to add XML sounds and if so, just what is the process?ThanksChris

Hello almost certainly yes.In fact you should be able to add your 340 dings and indeed the dongs too.I am afraid i don't no the procedure but someone here will soon sort it out for you.If it is not possible then i am a baboon faced crab and i apologise.cheers AndyPS glad you got the ALTHORN sorted:-)

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Hi Chris -If you have not already done so. you may wish to pose your question in the Panel design forum also.Perhaps some experts there can help.

With FSPanelStudio this would be a breeze (payware - but oh so worth it!). You can copy and paste guages and buttons from one panel to another with just 3 clicks of your mouse.

>With FSPanelStudio this would be a breeze (payware - but oh>so worth it!). You can copy and paste guages and buttons from>one panel to another with just 3 clicks of your mouse.Hello Chuckyou are making me jealous.I have to go through the slow and painstaking method of finding a spot on my panel of choice,then finding an instrument or switch in that panel,noting its coordinates and then slightly changing those for the new gauge i am installing,and by trial and error(having to constantly reload the aircraft i am working to see the results)until i finally have the new gauge positioned right.Phew!FSPanel studio sounds great,but believe it or not i don't have any credit cards so i cant order it online.PS its probably no bad thing ,because i would probably spend a fortune(which i actually don't have :-))on FS related stuff.PPS I am actually getting quite fast at my trial and error method now.cheers Andy:-)

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077