Sign in to follow this  
Guest FO UFO

Ways to generally improve simming experience

Does this SKAI have many airlines, Im looking to put a bunch of AI and would like to find a all in one package. Im using WOAI but it is a long process to download every airline and install.But if it's WOAI or payware, Ill stick with WOAI As I dont feel it's necessary to pay for AI as there are many freeware packs out there.Ill try ti go find the SKAI file.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Anyone mention WorldOfAI, for AI flightplans and aircraft? They have almost every airline you can think of, quality models, and the easiest installer I've ever used. Don't even mess with payware.

Guest abent

SKAI has all them! Well, that's an exaggeration obviously but it is very very detailed. I can't speak from experience but what I've been told, it blows away the payware ones. It's basically a compilation of many many authors' work. It's updated now and again as well. The file/download is MASSIVE!!! Oh and it has a nice auto-installer so it's piece of cake to get up and going.Let me know if you have trouble finding it...Adam

Is this SKAI program payware? I've searched it on google and all that comes up is torrent files, and I dont wanna download it if it is pirated, If so payware where can one take a look at this program.Thanks

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Search here in the AVSIM forums -- there was a discussion about it about 6 months back, I think, and as I recall people spoke very favorably about it.WorldOfAI is just so easy to install and runs so well, I don't even bother looking at alternatives for AI any more -- that's one thin I can happily say is settled in the cornucopia of FlightSim choices.

Ok thanks, Ill go have a look.

SKAI is THE best compilation of AI Traffic in the history of flight sim period. There is no competition except for Adobe Traffic Pack.HOWEVER (and this is a BIG HOWEVER), SKAI and Adobe Traffic Pack are BOTH considered "pirated" software and is persona non grata due to the fact that the freeware AI authors did not give SKAI or Adobe permission to utilize their models and flight plans. In other words, SKAI and Adobe put all of the best of the best (EvolveAI, AIAardvark, Fruitstand, CDAI, and scores more) AI planes and flight plans (covering just about every single airline in the world at every location in the world) into one package and this has caused great uproar from the copyright holders. SO, a word of caution. Mention of SKAI 2.3 as well as Adobe Traffic Pack 4.2 (they go back and forth as the best of the best compilations), is not welcome and you may get into trouble from the powers that be for the suggestion.Personally, I think that SKAI should speak with all of the authors, and do the right thing to get the packages out of the shadows and made availble to all. The fact that these packages are in the shadows is a HUGE shame and a tremendous loss to the FS Community. But again, be careful because the mere mention of them will get this thread locked.Regards,Mike T

>Hi there,>Also, can the default atc be>improved?>>thanks>>PS: any good, cheap airport add-ons?I reckon the best add-on in the ATC area is Radar Contact, especially if you like flying IFR.Other useful add-ons in my view are:FS Passengars: which gives you the chance to grow your airline, make or lose money flying passengars.FS Flying School: have your flights rated and improve your technique with an on-board instructor and an end-of-flight rating

Well that makes things clear now, I guess I'll stay away from said package then. But that's not a problem because at first I was having a very hard time downloading WOAI packs but found a work around, and now everything seems to work great through WOAI.Ohhhh how the skies are busy now :)

Guest FO UFO

So ADOBE AI or SKAI?Does anyone have any links to their respective websites or downloads?thanks

Read a couple post up on this thread.

Guest FO UFO

>Have you read the other posts in this thread?every one thanks :)Just seeking opinions of other users

Sorry I edited a couple seconds too late, my original post sounded very sarcastic and that wasnt my intent so i edited, but too late ooops :)My apolagiesP.S I would just go with world of AI if you havent already tried it, It seem pretty good.

Guest FO UFO

no worries,I looked at world of AI, however don't you have to download each airline individually?Also, is theis a compilation of other developers free-ware work?thanks

Ya that's what I found tedious about WOAI as you have to download and install individual airlines, I was also looking for a all in one package so to speak freeware but cant seem to find one.