Sign in to follow this  
ctiger

Airport Enhanncement Services Ver 1.95 Released

Just thought I would give everyone a AES fans a "heads up" that AES 1.95 is released and also to make it sweeter, Aerosoft is having a 10% off sale for the next few days. In this new version they have added the new KORD. What a great product.Carl

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks Carl, they added a new pushback truck to this one. and many othere airports. :-)

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Guest MiguelSantos

Hi guys,Could someone explain to me if it's possible to buy several credit packs from them at once, or I have to buy one each time? Either Simmarket or Aerosoft! I can't manage to buy more that 1 piece at a time!Thanks in advance.Regards,Miguel

Only after someone answers Miguel"s question, As I dont want to cut in line in front of him :) I was wondering if this is compatible with ground environment, As I would not be able to do without :)

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Guest MiguelSantos

Hi,For that I almost can assure you that don't affect what so ever GE.And thank you for the respect of my question!! :) Regards,Miguel

hi folks,I waiting a long time before I starting purchasing AES but once I bought one credit pack, which are ten credits, I couldn't believe what an impact it had on my enjoyment of FS9. There is no frame impact and it has worked flawless with all my airports that AES support. If you haven't purchased AES before, I would recommend downloading AES1.95, which is free and try one of the airports that reqquire no (0) credits i.e. KBOS. If you like it you must purchase a credit pack of 10 in order to use on airports that require credits. I would not buy several packs of 10 at first although I think you could do that i.e. $18 usd x 3 for 30 credits. Use the 10 and see what you think. If you like it go for more like I did. By the way when you buy 3 packs you will get 3 credits free. I just finished buying my third credit pack to get the 10% off. It automatically gave the another 3 bonus credits.Hope this makes some sense and has helped.Carl

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I will add my support too. It's another must have for FS9. It work flawless with GE pro and I also use it with FS Passengers having no ill effects.The push back feature is worth the price alone. And as said above you can try it for free with many freeware aiports.

I held out for as long as I could ....and jumped in at AES1.95.A big thumbs up from me! FS9 Rulz! :-hah

Ed,I thought you would have been using AES when it first came out. Great that you have joined the AES flock. Hope we will be seeing AES in action in some of your future pics and videos. AES is keeping me in FS9 for the foreseeable future. The new KORD is also helping me love FS9 with my little single core P4-3.4ghz "pooter". Carl

Carl

Well I thought it was all eye candy .... nothing wrong with a good bit of eye candy but the pushback facility is more than that IMHO.It really is amazing how far we have come from the def FS9! :)I kind of understand why people want to fly to AES airports.....sad about the UK Extreme's :(

Dude!...don't forget the fuel, catering, follow me and all the other vehicles!!!!:-jumpy hehe

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Guest Albatross7107

Jeff, loved the "Marshalling Video"!! And I saw that as I was checking links... This product sounds intriguing, would anyone have a link to do as suggested above, download it and check it out?

AES is at www.aerosoft.com, select under Flight Simulation the best link for where you are located. The full product is also the demo version. There are several 0 credit (free) fully enabled airports.I noticed the configurator has been updated to search your scenery and only offer installed scenery for activation (non-installed sceneries are shown but grayed out).Fly Tampa's (George Grimshaw) KBOS freeware on AVSIM is a good scenery to check it out on for performance although some European sceneries might be better as more AES components are used such as a follow-me vehicle and buses to transport passengers between a remote stand and the terminal.Here is the US product page for the manual and product links:http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/ibosh...i?showd,,D10333and go to free downloads toward the bottom of the page.http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?show270takes you to the main page, scroll down to it, and click on What's New for an update history.

Hi AllJust to add my appreciation of this product, just flew into Dream Factory's Geneva in a fowl rain storm with AES support and have to say that the water effects covering the runway were just superb - worth it for that alone !!!Gary

I like AES, I wish though, as popular as the program is, there would be more region specific voice files, and or vehicles available by now. Scott